Orthopaedic Team Lead| Band 6 equivalent | From £35k, depending on experience | Full time; Monday – Saturday | No nights
We are looking for an experienced Orthopaedic Team Lead, or a skilled orthopaedic scrub practitioner looking to progress into this position. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced orthopaedic scrub practitioner to progress into leading an outstanding team. We offer funded courses and CPD to ensure you reach your full potential and no nights means you regain your work / life balance.
Spire Nottingham Hospital continues to grow with a new critical care unit and plans to provide oncology services in the near future.
Spire Nottingham Hospital is the only CQC Outstanding rated private hospital in Nottinghamshire and we are committed to delivering excellent individual care from the first time a patient contacts us until after their treatment is complete. Our state of the art, purpose built hospital located in Tollerton, has 42 private ensuite rooms, 4 theatres including a hybrid theatre, a minor ops suite in Outpatients, 11 day case beds, endoscopy suite, on-site MRI, CT, X-ray, ultrasound and mammography, physiotherapy, pharmacy and 300 free car parking spaces.
Duties and responsibilities:
You will be leading a small team of orthopaedic theatre practitioners and contributing to the 2nd level of management within this outstanding theatre department.
Our theatre team assist patients undergoing a wide variety of elective procedures such as orthopaedics, neuro, general, ENT, gynae, plastics, ophthalmic and urology. Spire Nottingham also has a dedicated Cardiology service treating minor and complex conditions.
- Providing exemplary planned care for patients requiring perioperative intervention while managing a team
- Ensure the team delivers effective patient care by providing appropriate clinical and managerial leadership, maximising effective theatre utilisation
- Support and develop your team
- Deputise where needed for senior members of the team
Who we're looking for:
We are keen to develop talent and offer excellent career progression for recently qualifiedTheatrePractitioners who have a strong interest in developing.
- QualifiedODPor Registered Nurse
- NMC or HCPC Registration
- Extensive orthopaedic scrub experience
- Experience of leading a small team
- Mentorship qualification would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and dedication to patient care
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Hannah Radford
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'