Order Processor with Office Administrator Duties
£16,000 a year
Online retailer looking for a high-energy self-starter who is excited to work on wholesale order management and stock control. You will have exceptional attention to detail, common sense and organisational skills. You will be providing a high level of support to the internal team and external customers, processing orders and managing stock in a busy wholesale department.
Responsibilities of the role are:
- Processing/ Picking and Packing wholesale orders
- Keeping stock organised and tidy and sizes re-stocked
- Stock replenishment
- Stock updates
- Customer/Order Enquiries. Answering incoming calls and email queries daily concerning orders, prices, stock availability, delivery times, account queries and technical questions from all wholesale Customers.
- Managing customer returns and exchanges
- Some general admin
- Customer service and order management
- Ensure all returned product is put away correctly and re-added onto websites if necessary
- Developing knowledge of all products
- Keeping office tidy and organised at all times
- An organised approach with excellent time management skills
- To have worked as part of a team previously
- A high level of experience using Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook is required.
- Very good communication skills, with the ability to use your own initiative but also know when matters need to be referred to a manager.
- A good level of English spelling and grammar
- Worked towards tight deadlines and service levels
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills and a professional telephone manner
- Sage experience advantageous but not essential
This is a full time permanent position working Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm. Offering a starting salary of £7.70p/h on a 40 hour week including ½ hour paid lunch break
If you are interested in applying for this position please send an up to date CV detailing your skills and experience. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence and no personal details shall be released.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job