Order Operations Analyst - Consumer Electronics
A Global Social Media Company are seeking a Channel Operations Coordinator to join their team on a contract basis in London on an 11 month contract.
The role will play an exciting and important role in the overall daily execution for the Distributor Partner order to cash process in support of consumer electronics products.
The coordinator's primary responsibilities is to be a reporting and analytics resource to the Channel Operations team involving inventory, supply, allocations, orders, sales forecast, and others as needed or required. Other support areas may include order management, CPFR analysis updates, exchanging information with our Sales and Customer Partners as needed.
- Provide weekly communication to our distribution partners that includes order confirmation, order status and tracking information
- Support analysis as needed or directed
- Support the Channel Operations team in managing Distributor orders in Oracle ERP system in compliance and per service level requirements
- Compile channel inventory reporting and support the updating of data in internal tools
- Provide regular and ad hoc reporting as required
- Participate in Channel Partner meetings as needed or required
- Support product return activities in EMEA, such as serial number verification and dealing with day to day queries
Skills and experience:
- Proficient written and verbal communications in English (one additional European language a plus)
- Strong Excel and reporting skills
- Experience with order management & order entry in an ERP system; Oracle, SAP, Other.
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 2+ years of experience focused on B2B/Consumer Electronics in logistics and order management
- Ability to handle changing deliverables and deadlines
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'