Corporate Sales Manager job in the North of England and Scotland. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit a Corporate Sales Manager for a leading provider of corporate eyecare services. This company offer eyecare services for computer users, corporate drivers and employees needing prescriptive protection eyewear. This role will cover the North of the UK (Birmingham upwards).
The Corporate Sales Manager will be responsible for driving new business in own region through direct activity with corporate customers. Generate own sales lead in order to achieve sales growth. Working closely with the Commercial Director to ensure company sales KPIs are achieved.
- To carry out the prospecting for new corporate customers (90% time allocation)
- Create your own sales leads using various tool such referrals, research, cold calling, LinkedIn, other social media, exhibitions and networking events;
- Identify the Key Decision makers within the target groups;
- Meet with new potential decision makers in person or on phone in line with agreed frequency with the Commercial Director.
- Prospect database entry and updating within the CRM system.
- Tracker and chase new prospects and lead
- Weekly, monthly activity reporting as required by the Commercial Director.
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Take 100% responsibility of the on boarding process for a new client and handover to the internal client service's on winning the customer
- Refer enquiries to the Internal Account Management team in line with the agreed referral targets.
- Attend seminars, exhibitions and events in agreement with Commercial Director in order to drive new business.
The ideal candidate will have significant and proven corporate or employment benefits sales experience. You will ideally have proven experience in B2B healthcare or employee benefit service. Also required is a proven track record of self-generating leads and prospects, and a sales hunter attitude.
In return, you will be offered a competitive benefits package: Which will include basic salary up to £40,000 plus bonus, co car, phone and other additional company benefits. For further information please contact Alex Grimes on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'