£22k-£25k pro rata dependant on experience, Interesting work 4 days a week, between Monday and Friday, Increasing holiday allowance from 28 to 33 days and A really lovely supportive team where everyone is truly valued!
This is a really interesting part time role for an experienced Optical Assistant or Dispensary Optician. The company is growing and offers a great opportunity to be part of their exciting future. You’ll be working 4 days a week split between office and field.
If you love being out and about seeing people this is a perfect role for you!
There is flexibility between Monday and Friday, working 9-5.30 with 1 hour for lunch, 28 days holiday increasing with years of service up to 33
- You’ll be offering a home-visiting opticians service specifically geared to the needs of the elderly and housebound
- The role is both varied and rewarding with approximately two days in the office supporting with day-to-day business operations, including customer contact and related administration
- You will be out 2 days a week delivering and fitting glasses as well as supporting the clinical team
- A company pool car is available for this service
- This entails delivering and fitting glasses to patients that have been seen by our clinical team
- Locations serviced include; Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, NW London and Essex
What the employer is looking for:
- Experience in the Optics industry, either as an Optical Assistant or Dispensing Optician
- A highly efficient and organised office place wizard - MS Word and Excel savvy
- Super personable, with a warm telephone manner
- Quick to grasp CRM systems and business processes
- A positive person, who is resourceful
- Someone who works well in a small team and independently
- Aligned to our HEART-led values - Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect and Teamwork
- Clean driving licence
Essentially this role is for someone who has a genuine desire to make a difference in the lives of vulnerable people, working for an organisation that really values its employees
What’s in it for you?
- £22k-£25k pro rata dependant on experience
- Interesting work 4 days a week, between Monday and Friday
- Increasing holiday allowance from 28 to 33 days
- A really lovely supportive team where everyone is truly valued
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Contact
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'