The operations team currently looks at the back end of the customer journey - they do all the behind the scenes work. You will need to have systems experience and be very process driven, the role involves external stakeholder management responsibilities but there is NO direct customer contact involved.
There is 10-12 in each team so requires a large amount of team management, the successful candidate must have experience in this and be able to manage and lead a team, motivate them and stay positive. There are lots of problems that need solving in this role so need to remain positive to reflect this on to the team.
Someone who has experience working within a heavily regulated industry will do well.
They will be responsible for holding monthly 1:1's with every member of the team and for quality checking to the Operations Manager. It is a call centre environment and you must be proactive and be willing to learn as there is lots information to process.
* Time planner
* Attention to detail
* Not afraid to ask
* Process driven
* Communication and control is key!
What's in it for you?
* Salary of £24,000 - £28,000 (depending on experience)
* Fantastic working environment in offices with sea views in central Bournemouth
* 30 days' holiday (inclusive of 8 bank / public holidays)
* Pension Contribution Plan
* Discounted town centre parking
* Hot and cold drinks and fruit daily
* Fantastic career development opportunities
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in and would like to know more, please apply now or contact Becky Russell at TeamJobs today!