Seize the moment and join us as Sales Operations Manager in Dearne Valley (Rotherham) where you'll earn up to £35,000 plus bonus. Working in partnership with our client Vodafone, you'll actively inspire, support, lead and develop a large group of Sales Team Leaders and Advisors. We want to hear from you if you have the right skills, experience and attitude to lead your team to deliver excellent customer and client satisfaction.
We offer a fun and vibrant workplace and we look for people with personality and ambition. In order to be considered you will need to demonstrate top class leadership and motivation skills gained in a customer-focused, sales environment. Contact centre leadership experience is preferred.
Whilst you'll also perform the wide variety of tasks expected of a people leader, we'll focus on your ability to:
- Set the right tone for your team by living our company values every day ensuring high standards are set and maintained for everyone
- Manage the contact centre within agreed operational and financial budgets, focusing on maximising revenue and increasing the efficiency of the operation
- Work in an ethical and compliant manner at all times
- Ensure all direct reports have the required skills and knowledge to effectively carry out their roles, conducting coaching sessions and setting development objectives
- Proactively challenge poor behaviours and bad practice and work with your team leaders to resolve issues and create positive solutions
It goes without saying that you'll have excellent communication and influencing skills with an understanding of resource planning, business planning and objective setting. You will also be results focused and committed to the values surrounding outstanding service delivery through effective people management.
We recognise your effort and success and want to reward you appropriately. As you'd expect from a people-focused company like ours we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes free parking, employee pension and group life cover. We also offer employee recognition programmes plus a generous holiday allowance of 33 days each year. Most importantly, we promise you real opportunities to develop and progress in our rapidly growing global company.
Live for the moments with Webhelp.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'