Committed to supporting individuals who face multiple barriers to employment, we transform the lives of disabled people and those with health conditions through sustainable employment. We do this by equipping them with the skills and confidence they need to enter or return to work, and empower organisations to support their disabled colleagues and improve workplace wellbeing. In 2015, Remploy’s employees entered a joint partnership with MAXIMUS UK.
We are recruiting for an Operations Manager to join the team based in Glasgow.
Responsible for the management, performance, motivation and direction of teams delivering specific contracts ensuring they meet and exceed targets for job outcomes, candidate sustained employment and progression in line with the business plan, compliance standards of both the contracting organisation and Remploy, and employer requirements.
- To motivate, direct and manage the performance of special projects in meeting and exceeding their individual targets within the compliance, quality and health & safety standards required.
- To source, recruit, retain and succession plan for staff, ensuring that each project has sufficient skilled and experienced resource to meet its targets.
- To identify the training needs of staff, and support, coach, and mentor them, developing their efficiency and motivation to exceed expectations and ensuring that appropriate training is organised and delivered as needed.
- To set SMART goals and targets for staff, and monitor their performance against these using the competency based framework, appraisal and review process.
- Ensure a level of contract compliance within each project including addressing need for individual project evaluations
- To liaise with the Account Manager team ensure that require number of opportunities per project. To liaise with appropriate referral partners to ensure that correct number of engagements are achieved.
- To co-ordinate activity in line with contract profiles, ensuring that correct resource is assigned.
- To forecast and plan accurately, providing an annual business plan, monthly forecasts, weekly figures and statistics and provide reports and feedback relating to project performance as required.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Significant proven experience of managing people and performance in a target driven environment.
- A proven track record in sales, business development or account management.
- Demonstrable experience of reviewing the development needs of individuals and providing/organizing appropriate coaching, mentoring and training.
- Demonstrable experience of working with a mental health and/or learning disabilities cohort
- Strong commercial awareness with the ability to analyse the local employment market.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt to a wide range of communication and learning styles.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, specifically around listening, questioning and building relationships.
- Demonstrable influencing and negotiating skills that promote commitment and action.
- Customer focused with a strong commitment to customer care.
- Ability to plan and organise people, workloads and business plan to meet targets and deadlines.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong team player with a positive and flexible approach to both work and colleagues.
- Deputies for Regional Operations Manager at appropriate times
Remploy is committed to developing, maintaining and supporting a culture of equality and diversity in employment in which our employees as well as candidates for employment are treated equitably. We understand that a diverse workforce adds to our competitive advantage; and as such, we aim to ensure that job applicants do not receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, part-time or fixed term contract status, sexual orientation or religion, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements that cannot be shown to be justifiable. Advertisements for posts will include sufficiently clear and accurate information to enable potential applicants to assess their own suitability for the post.
Where reasonable, Remploy will review and consider adjustments for those applicants who express a requirement for them during the recruitment process.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'