Operations Manager- London - Lighting Manufacturer - Up to £40,000
Are you an Operations Manager looking to join a rapidly growing designer and manufacturer?
Are you happy to work in a varied role, overseeing production, purchasing, logistics and stock control?
Then Apply Now
This position will enable you to get stuck into projects, and allow you to see the difference you are making to the business day in day out. Based in Central London. The company are looking for somebody able to improve efficiencies, and reduce costs while maintaining quality.
Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain good relationships with new and existing suppliers.
- Manage the production / assembly team.
- Work from Bills of Materials (BOM).
- Manage stock levels.
- Look at developing relationships with new suppliers, potentially overseas.
- Manage the internal and external manufacturing processes.
- Ensure production processes are efficient and correct
- Manage product/stock handling, quality control and manufacturer returns
- Manage logistics for outbound and inbound goods.
- Hold regular meetings with design, production, commercial manager and directors
- Examine implementation of ISO9001 or similar best practice processes
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience is essential.
- Worked for a manufacturer, in a fast paced and varied environment
- Ideally worked with Lighting, Electronics, or Automotive product ranges.
Salary up to £40,000 dependant on experience.