Start Date - ASAP
Salary - Up to £45000 + bonus
Location - Scottish Borders
Industry - IT and Telecommunications
CCA Recruitment, are working with a long standing client based in the Scottish Borders, in placing a new Operations Manager within their IT and Telecommunication service provider business. Our trusted and knowledgeable relationship with this business put us at the forefront in this search for an experienced Operations Manager, with a proven track record of effective people development and a background in IT and Telecommunications.
Our client is focused on innovation, growth and forward thinking which is all reliant on its people, and therefore it is critical that they have in place a strong Operations Manager to lead, motivate and inspire their people.
I am looking for a mix of technical and analytical capability, with people management and operational leadership success.
So, what are key attributes we are looking for in this Operations Manager?
- To have a clear focus and understanding of your people, and to have the drive and motivational skill to support and develop them individually.
- Confidence in leading an established team of managers to successful outcomes which enable them to meet their relevant KPI targets
- Ability to grow and develop your team mirroring the growth of the business
- A background in IT or Telecommunications, with familiarity of cloud services and connectivity
If you fit this unique skill set, than please get in touch with your most up to date CV, and lets have a confidential chat about the possibility.
Responding to this advert could be the first step in a very exciting journey.
- Operations Manager Development People Manager Technical Analytical Motivator