Our client, a world leading manufacturer and service bureau based in Leyland provide the fastest lead times combined with incredibly high customer service levels. They have award winning services spanning 20 years, delivering to 140 countries worldwide.
As the Operations Manager, you will be taking personal responsibility for the professional delivery and development of the Sales, Customer Service and Production departments. The successful candidate will be the bridge between production and sales (Operations), and will strive for continual improvement throughout.
As the Operations Manager you will be responsible for a range of duties including…
• Drawing up and implementing operational plans to support the development of the company, continuously monitoring and evaluating these objectives
• Reviewing and developing SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures) maximising customer satisfaction whilst optimising revenue and profitability
• Managing and overseeing the day to day working tasks as instructed by company directors
• Communicating regularly and effectively with all staff, providing effective leadership and giving clear directions and motivations to achieve company objectives
• Ensuring staff are working to operational requirements and that a high level of customer service is maintained at all times
As a people focused, managerial role this position would be ideal for those with the following attributes…
• Have previously worked in the trade and/or commercial Print and/or mailing area
• Previous experience within an Operations Management role
• Excellent commercial acumen and a high level of IT skills
• Strong leadership skills – able to influence, motivate, coach and mentor others
• Results orientated, decisive and able to deliver change within a business
Offering a competitive salary of £35,000 - £40,000 per annum (depending upon experience) this is a full time, permanent position with additional benefits.
Located in the heart of Leyland this company is based in an ideal location for commuting.
Should you be interested in this role and have the relevant experience, please reply to this advert with your CV attached or call Laura Brookes on 01772 200843 for more information.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those short listed will be contacted for a first stage telephone interview.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job