Our Client is an established business and is a long standing dominant force within their niche industry. They pride themselves in adding value to their clients by providing unparalleled products and services in a unique manner.
The business model places the business and subsequently their clients at an advantage, where they manufacturer completely and 100% in command of their supply chain.
iSupply Recruitment are currently recruiting for the position of Operations Manager to join our Client's dynamic and fast-paced business which has experienced substantial growth in the last few years having built strong relationships with leading businesses.
The Operations Manager will be responsible primarily for the oversight of all planning, directing and co-ordinating of the Company's operations. As the Company, has rapidly grown, so has the workload. Therefore, you will have extensive experience in high level operations management, including the management of all projects, ensuring completion in a correct, cost-effective and timely manner.
You will be expected to lead and improve the Company's operational systems, thus, providing a vital contribution towards the achievement of our strategic and operational objectives. You must have strong communication and leadership skills to effectively direct with all levels of the organisation along with an ambitious and driven attitude towards the Company's success.
- Ensuring Health and Safety procedures are being adhered to at all times.
- Reviewing in-house IT systems to ensure they meet the demands of the business.
- Be a strong support network for heads of departments to ensure that business projects are completed efficiently and productively.
- Managing and monitoring project work
- Analysing various reporting systems
- Project Management, ensuring all tasks are delegated effectively and completed in a timely manner
- Influencing various team members to consistently achieve department KPI's
- Researching and communicating new ideas in the current workplace and implementing change efficiently
Qualifications & Skills
- Ability to liaise positively and professionally with colleagues
- Experience in critical thinking and problem-solving skills & excellent attention to detail
- Extensively organised with the ability to prioritise where necessary and multi-task
- Experience in forward planning and working to deadlines in a busy environment
- Understands and supports the company's mission and values
- Confidence and experience in delegating to staff
- Knowledge of project management principles and practices
- Good understanding of administrative procedures, systems and office
- Competent knowledge of Microsoft Office
In return, the business offers a highly competitive remuneration package and a unique opportunity for professional and personal development. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing industry Leader.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job