MK is currently recruiting for an Operations Director to join a well-established UK manufacturer based in Central Scotland. This is an excellent opportunity to join the business during a period of internal growth and development.
Assuming responsibility of one of their numerous sites, you will be a strong business leader and will have proven experience in a similar role within a heavy engineering environment.
It is essential you have worked in a capacity with a headcount of at least 300 members of staff however exceptional experience with a lesser headcount may be considered.
- Providing leadership and continuous improvement strategies across the business
- Financial management including cost reduction
- Development of health and safety standards
- Company-wide performance
- Enhancing lean manufacturing standards
- Degree qualified within manufacturing/engineering or business management
- Experience within a similar environment with a high headcount
- Experience of driving change and performance forward with proven results
- Leadership of multi-discipline teams with the ability to work and communicate with all levels
- It is essential that you will have worked in a heavily unionised environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate on delivering change and developing the business. You will be hands on and will be a true motivator to others.
On offer is a competitive salary plus benefits package including car allowance, bonus and pension. As the company grows there is scope for personal and professional progression.
- Operational Support