Dearne Valley, Rotherham & Leeds
£55k - £70k depending on experience + Company Car or 10% Car Allowance & Benefits
Do you have a proven track record of managing large scale clients/contracts within a contact centre or outsourcing environment?
Are you from a senior management contact centre / customer management / outsourcing background?
About the role:
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Operations Director to join our Customer Management senior team working across our Rotherham and Leeds sites. The Operations Director will have overall accountability for the strategic direction, operational and financial performance of our clients. This will include contact centre operations on-shore and any off-shore services sourced for our clients, forecasting and planning, customer experience and design and process improvement. Our Operations Directors manage, inspire and motivate a number of senior managers to ensure operational excellence and service improvement is achieved.
About Capita | Customer Management
Capita Customer Management is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We provide first-class customer services for other organisations and companies by phone, email, web and more. Our contact centres are home to thousands of customer service advisors, sales colleagues, collections agents and back office processing staff. With more than 14,500 colleagues across 19 contact centres in the UK, India, Poland and South Africa, we manage customers for a range of big name clients like O2, Volkswagen Group, British Gas, RSPCA and William Hill.
What you will do:
- Support the Group Operations Director and Account Director in defining the Operational strategy to ensure the long-term development of the business.
- Support the Group Operations Director and Account Director in defining the strategy/approach to customer experience.
- Responsible for the direct management and development of the Operations management team
- Responsible for the development of the Operational talent pool by optimising the skills of the existing team.
- Proactively maintains regular engagement with key client contacts in line with client expectations.
- Continuous identification and implementation of operational best practice through interaction with the wider Capita team
- Oversee the introduction of new business take on, ensuring long term success and maximum revenue/profit generation for Capita.
- Oversight for Operational elements for new bids/new services.
- Responsibility and accountability for the operational performance of the Client Area(s) and for exceeding targets of all required metrics and Key Performance Indicators.
- Responsibility to create an environment in which employees consider themselves as stakeholders.
- Over-see the forecasting, planning and real time delivery of our man-power - to meet client volume and profiles.
- Lead operationally on transformational plans - ensuring transformational deliverables into the operations and landed in accordance with plans.
Your experience will include:
- Qualified by experience
- 5 - 10 years call centre management experience in a professional environment
- Experience of working in a large Outsourcing, Bureau or Contact Centre Operation (1000+ FTE)
- Large scale process and change management.
- Proven strategic planning ability
- Strong commercial understanding and previous accountability for profit targets
- People and client leadership
- A strong understanding of the external market to maximise market trends and expertise.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday (plus Bank Holiday's), rising to 27, company car or car allowance, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next:
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.