We are recruiting for an established, fast growing business based in Daventry. They are looking for experienced Operations Coordinator to join, hardworking team. The successful candidate will have previous experience coordaining between both customers and departments, strong administration experience as well as being extremely customer focused.
This is a long-term temporary to permanent position
Your Operations Coordinator Duties will include:
- Collate statistical information
- Reporting information on a weekly basis to colleagues
- Updating in house systems and spreadsheets
- Communicate effectively with other departments to ensure customer needs are met
- Responding to customer queries and needs
- Investigating errors, escalations and queries
Skills required for the Operations Coordinator role:
- Strong customer service skills
- Previous experience of enhancing processes / efficiencies
- Reasoning and decision making-
- PC literate - Excel experience
- Organisation & time management
- Relationship and customer relationship management
In return for working as an Operations Coordinator will receive:
- The opportunity to work for a highly reputable company
- Opportunity to progress into a permanent position
- State of the art, modern office environment
For more information on this Operations Coordinator position in Daventry, apply with an up to date CV today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'