My client, an award-winning International Law Firm based in Liverpool City Centre are looking to recruit an experienced Operations Assistant.
You will be working as part of a busy and well-established team supporting the Firm with key services such as health & safety (H&S), cleaning, security, meeting room support, internal moves and all building services functions.
This is an ideal career opportunity for anyone looking to develop their existing Facilities skills whilst providing an excellent opportunity to learn new skills from other aspects of our Facilities team.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the primary role is to assist with administration/practical support on bespoke projects. This includes Health & Safety in all UK offices, ensuring compliance within legislative requirements, assistance with the strategic review and development of the firm’s health & safety policies and associated staff across multiple locations.
- Facilities invoicing and administration
- Roll out and completion of DSE assessments and pregnant worker assessments
- H&S administration and formal record keeping
- H&S training and inductions
- Scheduling training sessions, room set up and upkeep of spreadsheets including SelectHR Learning & Development Module
- Upkeep and review of firm wide fire marshal list, nominations and records to include monthly checks in accordance with The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Accident investigation and replenishment of stock and upkeep of firm wide records
- Maintaining records and documentation in accordance with legislative requirements, office health & safety policies, permits and assessments
- Assist with the company fleet management
- Access control upkeep which includes creating access cards
- Assistance on facilities management & security helpdesk, where necessary
- Experience of H&S and / or risk assessor
- Good organisational skills and diary management
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to operate in a busy environment and work under pressure
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills mainly in Word and Excel
- Willingness to attend other UK offices when required
- Flexibility in approach and willingness to work outside normal office hours, if required
- Experience in meeting room support
- Knowledge of building services functions
- Experience in dealing with post/digital mail and reprographics
25 days annual leave
Birthday privilege day
Holiday buy and sell and carryover scheme
Charity volunteering days
Private medical insurance
Permanent health insurance
Health cash plan
Maternity, paternity, adoption, shared parental leave, special leave
Annual travel season ticket loan
Dress for your day
- Administrative Duties
- Health Safety
- Risk Assessment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'