We are looking for a bright candidate with a passion for delivering high quality to join our client in this entry-level role. Liaising with stakeholders across the business, we need a personable character that is proficient with Microsoft Office to hit the ground running. Are you up to it?
Enabling the delivery of a high-quality service to clients, the Operations Assistant will support the administration of all client programmes. Working with colleagues across the business as well as clients and suppliers, you will have strong people and organisational skills along with a passion for providing excellent internal and external customer service.
Support the administration of all client accounts to include:
- Production of workbooks, hand-outs, etc.
- Formatting PowerPoint slides
- Managing venue details/logistics as necessary
- Ensuring essential workshop kit/equipment is prepared and ready for Consultants
Entering feedback evaluation data from workshops
Typing up workshop outputs (e.g. flip charts, etc.)
You will have:
- Proven organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and focus on quality
- Good inter-personal skills and ability
- The ability to be proactive, flexible, responsive and ability to work under pressure
- Team player and energetic
- IT proficient
- A desire to learn
- Alignment to company values
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service