Zenon Aviation have been commissioned by a well-established provider of flight crew training to source an Operations Assistant on a permanent basis for their UK HQ in Cambridgeshire.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the efficient running of the companies Training Centre, as part of a small dedicated team working together to deliver training to a very high standard.
- Competitive Salary
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Daily start-up and shut-down of the companies simulators
- Configure simulators prior to training sessions, as per instructor requirements
- Assist with basic troubleshooting and routine maintenance as required
- Provide friendly and professional customer service to all clients
- General training administration
- Scheduling of simulator sessions, rostering of staff and instructors
- Ensure that enquiries are responded to promptly and comprehensively
- Assist the team with other duties from time to time
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Technically minded, with an awareness of computer hardware/software and basic engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- An interest in commercial aviation
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please phone our Guildford office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Customer Service
- Technical Support
- Operational Support