We have an exciting vacancy for a highly motivated individual with strong analytical skills to join our Panel Quality team in an exciting and varied role. The successful candidate will be working primarily on one of our panels, helping to ensure the best quality data throughout the process, through data collection, quality assurance testing and monitoring, all the way to the quality of the output data we deliver to our clients.
The panel this individual will be working on represents the GB consumer, in what they do, so you will be working with a wealth of behavioral (survey responses, attitudes, demographics) data. Analytical skills are important for this role. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to develop their analytical and technical skills and to be able to apply them on internal and client projects.
Implementing the key processes required for the sampling for our service, data collection and the delivery of high quality data to our clients.
- Regularly monitor KPIs on the overall health of our panel
- Ensure relevant Panel Quality processes and methodologies are followed
- Work closely with 3rd parties to ensure the delivery of our sample and data
- Work to automate manual processes and optimise existing automated processes including helping to develop our suite of dashboard reports
- Support with ad hoc analysis and requests
- Acquire knowledge of databases and reporting tools
- Develop and maintain relationships with other teams, including commercial colleagues
Specialist Skills/Knowledge/Systems Experience:
- A numerical based degree
- Ability to demonstrate a logical thought process
- Knowledge of the principles of high volume data mining
- Knowledge of the principles of programming (e.g. SQL / Python / R / SAS)
- Strong technical aptitude is essential
- Follow-through and result-orientated approach
- Strong attention to detail and drive to achieve high quality of deliverables
- Strong relationship building, teamwork, and communication skills
- A willingness to get hands-on with our data at every stage in its journey through our systems
- A passion for working with data
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'