Job Title: Operational Trainer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Based in Bristol or Swindon.
To support the continuous improvement strategy by designing and delivering contact centre training, aligned to the training cycle and identify coaching and development opportunities to drive improvements for the business and clients. You will be based in Bristol or Swindon, with some travel to Ipswich.
The role will report to the Head of Resourcing & On-boarding.
- Ensure all training is aligned with business objectives and requirements.
- Delivery of our core learning and development offering.
- Design and delivery of new training and development interventions aligned with Business Plan.
- Take responsibility for own approach to self-learning which ensures own specialist knowledge of business systems, business process, performance skills are continually kept up to date and accurately reflect the business focus and goals.
- Outside company of consultants specialising in training & development.
Must be flexible to work hours necessary to meet business needs.
- Design and deliver training interventions as and when required, including bespoke system skills training for colleague and management aligned to reflect FCA & TCF policy
- Develop ad-hoc training solutions to meet evolving business needs e.g. initiatives, systems or product training
- To effectively evaluate all learning programmes for commercial, learning and business benefits
- Review, update and improve existing training materials in line with industry best practice
- Research and introduce new training tools exploiting technology to maximum advantage which supports a blended approach to learning
- Actively take responsibility for day to day decisions relating to enhancement of colleague development
- Completion of administrative tasks associated to the role including preparation/required documentation
- Using own initiative to assist in identifying areas requiring additional support, providing coaching and training solutions
- Take responsibility for own approach to self-learning which ensures own specialist knowledge of system and business process, performance, and skills are continually kept up to date and accurately reflect the business focus and goals
- Aligned with the business approach to FCA & TCF though regular self-discovery and interaction with internal stakeholders
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Outgoing/confident individual with a 'can do' attitude and a passion and understanding of 'how people learn'.
- Coaching experience, proven ability to deliver feedback through mentoring/coaching in a positive, enthusiastic and constructive manner is essential.
- Experience of delivering/facilitating training within a regulated environment.
- Excellent organisational skills including time management with willingness to accept ownership and accountability of work.
- Must ensure all outputs are completed with accuracy and attention to detail, whilst working quickly and accurately to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to work effectively and interact with colleagues across all business areas whilst having a strong Business and operational understanding.
- Tolerance of ambiguity, resilience and patience
- To work within a pressured environment with a positive attitude whilst being a self-starter
- Drive and desire to make an impact upon the business.
- Ability to work in isolation within an office based environment
- Proven track record in acting as a role model
- within existing team
- In-depth knowledge and experience of the training cycle, project management and MS Office software literate
CIPD/TAP's qualified (or studying towards) is preferred
Red Recruitment (Agency)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'