Operational & Scheduling Analyst
Operational Planning & Resourcing Analyst - Peterborough
Job purpose: To cascade workload forecasts and supply projections, together with approved key planning & productivity assumptions, into operational schedules and real-time delivery tactics. Working with key stakeholders across Contact Centre Operations and support areas, to schedule the optimal shift patterns for contact centre agents and optimize resourcing in real-time, to deliver the best possible levels of efficiency and effectiveness in the Contact Centres. Providing high quality insight and analysis of performance.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Engaging key stakeholders across Contact Centre leadership team to pro-actively agree Schedules and Service Delivery tactics, acting on feedback to improve plans
• Creating optimal Team Manager and Agent working patterns and Schedules, including as much pre-planned activity as possible, to minimise subsequent changes
• Analyse trends in performance (i.e. productivity, call patterns, absence) and feedback concerns and possible underlying causes against forecast to Senior Analysts.
• Manage requests for changes to the agreed schedule (team briefs, trainings etc), optimising Net Staffing, so that service targets are not adversely affected
• Pro-actively monitor service levels (PCA, ASA, etc) and Agent schedule adherence, taking early and appropriate action to protect service level targets.
• Analysing Agent productivity, schedule adherence and operational discipline to improve performance providing analysis and insight to CCM’s & TMs
• Analysing call volumes, call arrival patterns, Average Handling Times (by component), Shrinkages, against assumptions to identify learnings to improve plans
• Maintaining historical data sets to inform future planning of both BAU and Special events, across multiple data types and sources.
• In the event of an emergency incident, implement the required procedures so that contact centre telephony system delivers appropriate messages to customers
Skills, know-how and experience
• Good communication and negotiation skills to resolve issues with schedules and re-deploy resources in real time
• Demonstrate experience within high volume sales and service telephony operations operating to challenging service targets
• Demonstrate ability to analyse complex situations enabling rapid action
• Proven strengths in analysing data and providing insight
• Expert knowledge of MS Office / WFM / M.I. tools & techniques
• Knowledge of best practice Contact Centre Resource scheduling
• Knowledge of best practice Contact Centre Real-Time management
• Technical / professional qualifications:
• Professional Planning Forum Accreditation or above
• Key performance indicators:
• PCA / internal SLA Performance
• Stakeholder satisfaction feedback
- Data Analysis
- Rapid Response
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'