A large corporate organisation within the health and care sector are seeking an Operational Risk Analyst. The Operational risk analyst will be supporting the head of risk in implementing the operational risk framework, controls and subsequent reporting processes. You will work closely with the business identifying and mitigating potential risks to the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an analyst looking to gain further experience of implemented and managing risk processes whilst gaining wide exposure to senior management and comitiees.
- Undertake and own the Risk control assessments across the business.
- Managing the risk and controls reporting for risk and audit committees.
- Manage and maintain the risk dashboard and risk registers.
- Liaise with the business units to implement the risk controls and support the business.
- Identify, analyse and report on all emerging risks.
- Support the Head of Risk in training the business.
Experience and skills:
- Knowledge, understanding and experience of strategic and operational and project risk management.
- Experience of project management processes.
- Understanding of risk management tools and techniques.
- Ability to work with staff at all levels of seniority.
- Evidence of developing effective relationships and influencing at a senior level
- Ability to establish and facilitate communication across teams and between individuals.
- Evidence of managing/ maintaining high quality processes and procedures.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- High quality written and oral communication
- Risk Management