Online Sales Administrator
£20,000 - £22,000 DOE
Are you looking for that next step in your career?
To work for a household name and rewarding company?
Our client, a large and prestigious organisation are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Administrator to join a busy and thriving team.
- Managing a number of key accounts, order processing and sales support to field based Sales Reps and Account Manager
- As a Sales Administrator you will be given the true responsibility for managing and maintaining this portfolio. Successful delivery of account growth through both internal and external relationships, processing and maintaining account orders, collections and credits
- Manage inquiries relating to existing accounts are dealt with on a daily basis and account requests are acted upon and communicated to the relevant department
- Exceptional telephone manner is essential as you will be dealing with Clients, Reps, Driver's and internal departments
- Housekeeping and filing of all orders providing an efficient archive system
- All documentation for the raising of sample requests
- A large part of the role will involve online duties i.e. website orders, online catalogues and social media
- Applicants MUST have experience within a back office / sales administration / order processing environment
- Candidates with an online platform / exposure to trading online will be considered automatically
- Previous account management experience would be very beneficial
- Impeccable telephone manner, along with excellent communication skills
Account Management, Sales Order Processor, Sales Administrator, Sales Co-Ordinator, Online Sales
- Account Management
- Order Processing
- Sales Administration
- Online Retail
- Online Presence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job