IQPC are seeking a new online content manager to join us in London.As online content manager you will be responsible for producing market aligned, value adding, commercial and remarkable content. Your role is to manage and own content creation within our key industries. This includes generating outstanding content through own research and engaging with industry stakeholders and influencers.
IQPC provides business executives around the world with tailored practical conferences, large scale events, topical seminars and in-house training programs, keeping them up-to-date with industry trends. IQPC produces more than 1,500 events annually around the world, and continues to grow. Founded in 1973, IQPC now has offices in major cities across six continents including: Berlin, Dubai, London, New York, Singapore, Sydney and Tampa. IQPC's large scale conferences are market leading "mustattend" events for their respective industries.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest industry trends, challenges and goals
- Producing online content that addresses the challenges and goals of our B2B audience
- Writing articles, reports and conducting interviews on emerging trends and topics in the Shared Services, Process Excellence, Customer Contact and Intelligent Automation industries
- Liaising with and interviewing (face to face and over the phone) international industry experts and opinion leaders
- Building relationships with industry bloggers, content distribution sites and media outlets while building your profile on social media as an industry influencer
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a keen interest in B2B and events, along with the enthusiasm to learn and establish a strong career in online journalism. Applicants should have excellent organisational skills and computer literacy, and have an understanding of the importance of scheduling and the ability to work to strict deadlines.
If you have a minimum of 2 years experience of working in journalism or online content, including using a content management system & basic HTML knowledge we want to hear from you!
This is an excellent opportunity for a fast learner with the ability to edit and create original and remarkable content to be able to work in independently with minimal supervision and direction.
- Content Management
- Corporate Communications
- Web Content
- Online Content
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job