Calling all Online Brand Management superstars!
An of exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Online Brand Manager to join our expanding company and industry leading beauty brand.
Is this you? Are you an ambitious, passionate individual driven by growing and reinforcing our brand? Do you have proven brand management experience and can evidence value added? If so, we want to hear from you now!
Purpose of Role:
This role ensures the overall representation of the Nouveau Lashes brand is managed and developed effectively. From software to functionality and optimisation, the Online Brand Manager co-ordinates all projects ensuring a firm basis in data analysis beforehand and rolling out development, ongoing updates and reporting in line with business objectives after the fact. The Online Brand Manager will ensure their strategy is rolled out via Nouveau Lashes consumer facing platforms worldwide - setting an overall brand consistency, tone of voice and professionalism across all of our digital channels.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
This role is pivotal in ensuring the Nouveau Lashes brand look and feel, values and personality, goals and aims are best represented digitally. This role is responsible for online touch points and 'shopwindows’ such as our main website, distributor websites, online shop, blog, social media channels, SEO & PPC. Main duties will include keeping abreast of key brand performers in the beauty industry (b2b & b2c), ensuring both content & performance strategy is applied to all ongoing project work and BAU performance, rolling out site improvements to enhance customer journeys and performance, delivering content & social strategy to boost community growth, engagement and our SEO & PPC campaigns. The results of all of these incentives should all then be documented with a view to reviewing performance on a month/quarterly basis
Ensuring the brand is using up to date digital knowledge, utilising the latest in best practice and accessing relevant technologies in order to keep us fully optimised and offering the best in online user experience. Line managing and project managing both content and development roles ensuring our online presence delivers great customer experiences, prompts high conversion rates and keeps visitors engaged
- Digital Software Management - Ensure all in-house and external digital specific software is fit for purpose and subsequently delivers a return on investment. Covers add-ons, plug-ins, versions and infrastructure
- Nouveau Lashes Website Management - Ensure Nouveau Lashes website is fully functioning, providing an excellent user experience and adequately promoting our goods and services as well as a focus on brand equity and engagement
- Ecommerce Management
- Ensure the Nouveau Lashes online shop is built and maintained to a high standard aligning with key sales targets while delivery an excellent customer experience
- Digital Marketing Strategy - Ensure all Digital Marketing is in line with overall Sales and Marketing objectives applying industry best practice for both B2B and B2C audiences
- Data Analysis / Reporting - Ensure the collection of relevant data and provide analytical insight to key stakeholders as well as the board
- Content & Community - Ensure all digital content is generated, optimised and amplified allowing for maximum brand exposure. Strategise and oversee roll out of content by keeping interest in the brand fresh & regular content updates in order to keep the community engaged and boost growth
- Leadership & Development - Line management, resource planning, performance management, coaching and development of self and team
- Working Together - Working together with all other business functions especially Marketing, Sales & IT
About You - Our Ideal Person:
- Experience within hands-on roles within a digital team (such as ecommerce exec, digital marketing exec or team leader).
- A working knowledge of cms systems from a catalogue/content side is important (including wordpress & magento).
- A keen interest in the beauty industry and digital culture is welcomed along with a commercial understanding of digital.
- Experience strategizing for digital or digital marketing teams is a must, ideally in a managerial capacity.
- An eye for detail is very important from ensuring campaigns are actioned accordingly and effectively to the roll out of best practice with social media.
- The ability to note, monitor and report on data in a way that brings it to life and is digestible by non-digital stakeholders is pivotal.
- Self motivated, results driven and passion for the digital industry and culture is also a big part of this person’s character.
Benefits of the Role - we will offer you:
- A competitive salary of £30-35,000 per annum DOE
- Company Laptop
- An opportunity to work with a high performing digital team and growing brand
- Discounted Products and Treatments
- Exclusive access to Perkbox a flexible discounted benefits scheme
- Based: Our Head Office in South Elmsall, Yorkshire
- Opportunity to be part of a fun and forward-thinking business.
Nouveau Lashes is a growing beauty brand, THE ULTIMATE LASH BRAND, providing world class training and pioneering innovative products, services and treatments.Our treatments range from 5 minute express strip lashes to the more luxurious volume cr
- Brand Management
- Social Media
- Online Advertising