Omni Channel Account Executive / Gloucester
- Excellent start for an e-commerce junior looking to progress in their career
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a variety of leading brands
- Well established company with huge growth plans
Responsible for driving maximum sales through both existing and new omni-channel retailers. Acting as the lead catalyst, you will enable effective on-line management of live listings of product with e-tailers and retailers
- Deliver both T/O and margin in line with targets set out by the business plan.
- Manage day to day communication with buyer/client as single point of contact and successfully develop strong relationships that results in positive image and strengthens our status as supplier/customer of choice.
- Assist in ensuring successful on-boarding of new retailers by working closely with Omni-Channel Partnership and E-Commerce teams.
- Achieve a strong understanding of consumer and brand profile for key retailers, ensuring this insight translates effectively into identifying and maximising commercial opportunities.
- Manage the 'live listing' of brands and products ensuring that the promise 'to make it easy and profitable' for our retail partners is consistently being met.
- Develop and communicate weekly and seasonal sales reports, ensuring a reliable, thorough and 'automatic' approach in delivering information/summary of actions to key stakeholders.
- Understand each retailer's listing process, key stake-holders and sign off requirement, ensuring the right information/report is being provided at the correct time in the required format.
- Ensure internal buying teams are clearly informed and aligned with supplying adequate stock levels to meet demand.
- Arrange stock reservations and releases ensuring balance achieved between minimising stock risk to business and ensuring maximising sales activities.
- Operate efficiently according to our agreed brand permissions framework and when necessary provide right information 'to make a case' in influencing brand owners.
- Ensure marketing teams are briefed to support as required retailers through planning and provision of appropriate brand visuals and product asset pack
- Sales/Account management experience essential (1+ years).
- Previous experience in an E-commerce role is preferred.
- Previous experience with Footwear/Fashion brand is preferred.
- Advanced skills with Excel is preferred.
- References will be required.
- He/she must have a proven track record of consistently achieving sales targets and delivering agreed plans
- He/she must be tenacious and hungry to succeed, with the determination to raise the game and make a difference.
- He/she must possess strong analytical skills, be proficient with handling large amounts and types of data and have exceptional attention to detail.
- He/she must be a strong communicator and customer/client orientated.
- He/she must be experienced at working with cross functional tasks/teams
- He/she must be an excellent planner, project manager and a complete finisher.
- He/she must be entrepreneurial, a natural self-starter and a logical thinker.
- Fashion / Sales / Account Management / Ecommerce
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job