Becoming an Office Manager with Constructionline:
We are looking for an experience Office Manager who can assist with Facilities and provide Executive Support to the Senior Leadership Team.
What you will do:
- Perform all duties required of the SH&E Facility Manager
- Design, maintenance and updating the induction process
- Maintain, apply and administer all contractor activity - on site maintenance and cleaning etc. This will sometimes include small projects
- Maintain meeting rooms other meeting space booking/calendar
- Manage, develop and police all aspects of the physical security policy
- Management of the starter and leaver process including 'Real Time' deactivation of swipe cards when staff leave by example of one of many activities
- Maintain the supply of refreshments for the business - Tea/Coffee etc
- Desk and Locker allocation - Starters, Movers & Leavers
- Maintenance of the Franking Machine and Royal Mail requirement
- IT: Ordering, Asset Management and configuration:
Executive Admin Support:
The EA primary responsibilities for the role will include (but will not be limited to):
- Working closely with SLT, to ensure that SLT and LT meetings are scheduled and diarised
- Diary management for the SLT including arranging meetings and travel as required
- Ensuring room bookings and lunches and any other work that requires assistance are organised
- Taking minutes and actions of SLT/LT meetings and statutory board meetings
- Printing legal documentation for signing, flagging and logging and sending to correct location in accordance with the requirements
- Management and submission of statutory returns as necessitated by stand alone status
- Filing and scanning of confidential information
- Typing, scanning, filing and archiving, dealing with post
- Management of expenses for SLT
- Updating team documents as required (using Excel, Word and databases)
Your experience will include:
- Previous experience in an Office Management role or similar position including supporting Facilities
- Previous experience of supporting Senior Team members
- Team Working
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, specifically Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook.
- Performance Management
- Innovation & Continuous Improvement
Constructionline, is the UK's most connected and progressive database of procurement and supply chain management services, making contracting and consultancy simpler and helping our customers across the construction industry achieve more by allowing them to access those services with ease. We build value from beginning to end in the supply chain and procurement cycle. Join our teams and help make it easier to optimise performance, minimise risk and realise opportunities.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
<img src="http://maps/api/staticmap?center=RG224BS&zoom=14&size=200x200&maptype=roadmap&markers=RG224BS&color:ORANGE|label:A|&sensor=false&key=AIzaSyA1avTFqfXs_sttGUBwjK6mTjic1Y-zg2I" align="left" />
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
- Office Manager
- Executive Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job