Office Manager - Tech Start up
Are you a great organiser with amazing admin & support skills, experienced with business support to a small start-up office? If so, then this international, security-focused tech business based in the square mile could be the role for you!
They are urgently seeking an outgoing and capable, all-rounder Office Manager to join their small team.
TYPE: Permanent, full time
LOCATION: City of London / Square Mile
As office manager, you will be responsible for organising all business support activities that facilitate the running of the office, general finance/invoicing, HR admin, booking meetings, directing client queries, supporting staff with admin, and helping with anything else the business may need to run efficiently and smoothly.
- Record & manage office expenditure
- Ensure the efficient running of the office
- Manage online and paper filing systems
- Use office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases
- Develop and implement new administrative systems, such as record management
- Maintain supplies of stationery and equipment
- Organise meetings for staff - including taking minutes
- Assist with the recruitment of new staff in conjunction with external agency, including training and induction
- HR administration, including contracts & offer letter to new staff
- Write reports for senior management and deliver presentations
- Respond to customer enquiries
- Review and update health and safety policies and ensure they're observed
- Check that data protection laws are being adhered to in relation to the storage of data, and review and update policies
- Arrange regular testing for electrical equipment and safety devices
- Attend conferences and training
- 3-5 years’ experience in an Office Manager or broad senior admin support role
- Happy working in a small, start-up business environment
- Broad office support experience coving HR, general finance/invoicing, admin support and other general office duties
- Outgoing, dynamic and enthusiastic
- Hands-on, can-do attitude
- Available to start at short notice, maximum 1 month notice (preferably less)
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 2 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs.
- Business Support
- Human Resources
- Office Manager
- Technology Start-up
- Finance / Invoicing