Our client is an established Accountancy Practice based in Hoddesdon. They have been offering a variety of accountancy services to businesses in the Hertfordshire area, and have grown from strength to strength since first trading nearly 100 years ago!!!
We are assisting them in recruiting for an exciting and varied role, that the right person can build on and make their own.
The role will be split 50/50 between the administration for the practice and assisting with marketing duties.
Administration Duties will include:
- General office paperwork
- Ordering stationery & office supplies
- Organising networking events
- Typing letters
- Dealing with post
- Sending out newsletters
- Answering the phone
- Main point of contact for clients and visitors
- Filing, scanning & photocopying
Marketing Duties will include:
- Assisting the Marketing Consultant
- Keeping the CRM database up to date
- Doing social media posts
- Assist with the creation of monthly newsletters
- Ordering promotional items
- Attending networking breakfasts and lunches
- Organise the company fundraising activities
The ideal person:
- Well presented, well spoken and have a confident manner
- Happy to be the company representative at networking events
- Must be a team player
- Good IT Skills
- Previous marketing experience would be advantageous
- Must be able to use their own initiative and not wait to be asked to do something
- Someone who will make this job their own.
Competitive basic salary: £25000 - £30000
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (35 hour week), however, must be available to attend breakfast meetings and some networking dinners from time to time.
Despite our best efforts it is not always possible to respond to every application individually due to the high volume of responses we receive on each vacancy
Only candidates who are short listed will be contacted for this particular role and if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume that you have not be successful. However, we will keep your details on our database, and will contact you when other suitable positions come in.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'