An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, communicative, organised and well-presented Office Manager / Administrator with PA experience to join a fast growing and leading Architects Practice based in Warwick.
The preferred candidate will have an excellent telephone manner, PA / Office Management experience, be proficient with Microsoft Word & Excel and will be able to work independently.
The duties of this role briefly as follow:
- Managing reception desk
- Receipt of inbound calls and acting as the first point of contact to clients
- Diary management and PA duties for Directors
- Booking transport & accommodation
- Query resolution
- Assisting the Finance department, HR department, Marketing Manager & Practice Manager and Fee Earners
- Ordering stationery and office supplies
- Implementing & maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Filing, scanning and emailing communications throughout the company
- Assisting with facilities management
- Keeping CRM system updated
- Organising CPDs and staff training & keeping records up to date
- Adhoc duties within the scope of the role
The ideal candidate for this role will be a great team player with a positive attitude and good I.T skills, they will also have previous experience in a similar role.
In return, the company offer free parking, pension scheme, and a thorough induction with training.
If you have a particular interest in the property sector and desire longevity with a company that have an outstanding reputation, please apply today.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF CVs BEING RECEIVED
- Administrative Support
- Office Management