To confirm service appointments daily.
- Part-time 4 hours a day, Monday to Friday. Shift pattern available is 3.00 pm - 7.00 pm or 4.00 pm - 8.00 pm.
The pay will be at national minimum wage.
Office Junior to confirm our service appointments on a daily basis in order to increase our access rates into properties. Alongside this, there are other minor office duties included.
This role would suit someone who maybe is still at school, a school leaver, or someone looking for temporary part-time evening work.
- Good standard of keyboard skills and basic knowledge of Windows software, especially outlook.
- Positive attitude to work.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Very good positive telephone manner.
- Ability to work towards a target.
BSW is an Equal Opportunities employer.
- Data Entry
- Telephone Manner