This is a brilliant opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team based in Northumberland. The company are difficult to get to on public transport and therefore they provide services such as catering lunch for their staff at no additional cost as well as free parking and a degree of flexibility with working hours.
You will be working closely with the Managing Director and his PA. Whilst employees do have job titles, there is no hierarchy within the business and although they are expanding, they want to ensure they continue with the nominally flat structure they have, although the receptionist would report directly to you.
As the Office and Facilities Coordinator, your job role will cover a wide range of aspects throughout the Office. You will play a pivotal role which will be vital to the success of the company and will ensure they hit their ambitious targets by the end of 2018.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing travel information passed on to specific travel agent in order for arrangements to booked
- Reception/Phones/Client Concierge/Deliveries: Managing reception and answering of phones when receptionist is away from desk or has an unexpected absence as well as leading the Client Concierge Service and being the direct line report for receptionist
- Taking ownership of the management of the kitchen including kitchen staff and budgets
- Administrative duties, ensuring the office is clean and tidy, ordering stationary, maintenance of photocopier
- Infrastructure and heating /maintenance management of building along with preventative maintenance and ownership of long term building development.
- Ensuring skips/recycling are monitored
- Ensuring Portacabins are organised for staff on site.
- 33 days holiday per year including statutory holiday
- Company Share Option Scheme is available, details of which can be discussed in person
- Maximum 5% pension contribution for the company
- Refreshments and Lunch are provided free of charge
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Office Co-ordinator