All-round, bright and enthusiastic Office Assistant required for a professional and friendly IT company based near Albert Embankment.
This is a great opportunity for somebody with previous administration experience to develop their career further in a company that encourages learning and progression.
You will be responsible for supporting the Office Manager with day-to-day Administrative duties including:
- Answering calls, organising the post and deliveries
- Ordering office supplies
- Assisting with some PA duties, booking travel etc
- Helping managing the company database and keeping information up to date
- Assisting with social media
- Supporting the sales team with any administrative duties
- Helping organise company exhibitions/trade shows
To apply for this role you MUST have the following:
- Be educated to A-Level standard or equivalent
- Have previous office administration experience
- Working knowledge of Word/Excel and databases
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be a self-starter and be able to demonstrate this
- Ideally be immediately available or on short notice
This is a great role for somebody who wants to take their career to the next level and have the opportunity to assist in other areas. The company have a fun and friendly approach with a relaxed environment and approachable managers.
- Contributory pension
- Life insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Holiday roll-over
- Product launch events evenings
Advertised by Office Angels, London Bridge branch
Please note that due to the high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job