Office Assistant - Entry level
Our client is a specialist law firm primarily based in Taunton, acting on a range of public and private matters across the country.
This role would suit someone who is a recent school or college leaver and looking for their first job within an office environment.
Purpose of Role:
Provide effective administrative support to office
Typical duties may include:
· Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
· Answering telephone and email enquiries
· Typing up documents as requested
· Keeping computer records up to date
· Accurate and prompt photocopying as required
· Ordering, restocking and distributing stationery for use in the office
· Greeting clients in a professional and pleasant manner
· Provide refreshments for clients and assist in hospitality/catering for in-house meetings
· Ensure reception areas and interview rooms are maintained to a consistently high standard
Well presented with confident communication skills
Good attention to detail
Excellent customer service skills
A flexible, can do attitude
- customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"