This role provides administrative support for our fee earning community, with particular focus on filing & archiving as well as other support functions. Tasks are rotated within a team of four people and carried out with strict adherence to our procedures.
What you’ll be doing:
Filing & Archiving
- Manually collecting, sorting and filing hard copy documents
- Searching for and recalling boxes of files from archive company via database
- Preparing and sending new boxes of files (or returning them) to archive in accordance with procedures
- Entering box storage details onto database
- Manually moving multiple files and / or boxes of files to appropriate storage location
- Requesting box storage charges to be made to relevant case
- Setting up new files in accordance with procedures
- Delivery / collection of files to / from floor file cupboards
- Updating file register on Excel spreadsheet.
- Opening, sorting & delivering post
- Ordering stationery and business cards
- Inputting info onto resource planner system (Retain)
- Treasury support - obtaining partner signatures to meet deadlines and ensure transfer of documents to Treasury in Manchester office.
- Maintaining floor box storage areas
- Issuing / logging departmental equipment for temporary usage
- Ensuring tidy floor stationery points
- Maintaining the central filing areas.
- Assistance with copying, scanning, courier packages etc
- Any other basic admin duties as required.
Who we're looking for:
Passionate about supporting, advising and helping businesses achieve their potential, you’ll be someone who wants to make a difference and shape your career and a Vibrant Economy. You’ll have strong technical skills and experience of providing clients with quality services.
You must share our CLEARR values - Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
We’re looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs:
- Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business
- We create sustainable value for our clients
- We are better together
- Our CLEARR values underpin all we do
- We never compromise on quality
Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we’re better together.
- Flexibility with hours when required
- Good team player
- Working knowledge of Word & Excel
- Good communication skills
- Flexible approach
- Familiarity with Outlook
- Experience of working in a client based organisation
- Pervious archive experience
- Administrative Support