Redditch • 12 month Maternity Contract • Full time • £20-22,000 per annum DOE
Arden Personnel are recruiting for an Office Administrator for our client based in Redditch
Office Administrator day to day duties are as follows:
- Provide day to day business support to the Director-Diary Management
- Booking appointments and diary management, including meetings and events
- Arrange travel arrangements for all staff booking flights and hotel
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Assisting with the preparation of meetings and meeting rooms
- Ensuring the CRM system is all up to date including data entry.
- Fielding calls and emails
- Looking after the office making sure all is tidy and clean
- Stationary order and food shop
- General admin support for all staff
The Successful Office Administrator must have the following skills/experience
- Must have previous experience in a similar role
- Trustworthy had experience with confidential information
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good communications skills both written and verbal
- Flexible and adaptable
- Good sense of humour
What's on offer for the successful Office Administrator
- Free parking
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Full time hours
- Great opportunity to work within a modern, vibrant and dynamic office
- £20-22,000 DOE per annum
Apply for this role:
To apply for our Office administration role please click the apply button. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For other vacancies please visit Arden Personnel at www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk and on all social media applications. Arden Personnel are committed to finding you your next position, we will help you find your perfect opportunity. We aim to contact successful applicants within 24 hours, if you do not hear from us within 48 hours if may mean that your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may have other opportunities that would suit you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'