Dove & Hawk have partnered with an award winning Independent Estate agency who are looking for an Experienced Agency Administrator who can assist the Sales & Lettings team in the role of Team Co-Ordinator. Ideally we are looking for someone who is well spoken, friendly, with fantastic written and spoken communication skills. This role will suit someone who enjoys being busy and likes to take on responsibility:
- Marketing & advertising; preparing new properties for marketing for sales & lettings including writing descriptions. This is a KEY part of the role and therefore they need someone who takes pride in the property descriptions they produce.
- Assisting with tenancy documentation and references.
- Maintaining & organising office systems and procedures.
- Supervising & monitoring online and general marketing.
- Anti Money Laundering Compliance.
- Handling incoming enquires from potential clients/applicants.
- Organising professional photos, floor plans & property particulars.
- Key Auditing -logging keys in & out and adding addition keys to system.
- Processing & approving invoices.
- General office administration/management.
- Experience working within a similar administration/team coordinator role.
- A strong telephone manner
- Someone who takes pride in the property descriptions they write.
- A good understanding of the Estate Agency Administration process.
- A positive, professional and friendly disposition.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong IT skills
Salary Budgets:£25-27,000 Basic Salary, with bonuses taking the OTE to £28-30,000. Full ARLA/NFoPP training provided.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm with the requirement of 1 Saturday per month 10am-3pm. A half day in Lieu will be given for every Saturday worked.
If you feel you meet the description then we want to hear from you ASAP. Apply to this vacancy of contact Matthew Squirrell at Dove & Hawk quoting vacancy reference: 5442.
- Creative Writing
- Receptionist Duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'