Are you highly organised with a flair for Administration tasks?
Do you have experience working within an Administration / office role?
If YES this could be the perfect role for you.
Our Burgess Hill based client is urgently seeking an enthusiastic Administrator to join their small and friendly team.
The ideal candidate would have at least 1 year of experience within an administration/data entry role. They require the candidate to be organised and efficient with a keen eye for detail. The candidate must be a team player and have a natural instinct to be helpful within the team.
Key skills for this role:
- To be able to work in a fast paced and busy environment
- Previous experience of working within a Customer Service based environment
- You must be able to use your own initiative and be able to prioritise tasks given to you from across the business
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages is essential (Microsoft Word, Excel etc)
- You will need to be flexible and able to take on different tasks at once
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Excellent communication skills is vital to this role
This is a temporary on-going role and the hours are 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday with free on-site parking. You will also have a great package of benefits.
Hourly rate of £8 per hour
Please apply with your CV to be considered.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond.
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy. Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 3 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job