* Provide administrative support to the Head of Chichester Planning
* Provide administrative support to the Chichester Planning team
* Diary management for team members including the arranging of internal and external meetings and team meetings.
* First in line to answer the telephone, taking and passing on messages.
* Liaison with clients, suppliers and other staff.
* Assist with organisation of marketing and client events
* Equifax Checks, Client On-Boarding Forms - completed accurately and recorded on AML spreadsheet on monthly basis.
* Assist as required with creation of invoices and invoicing process
* Process supplier invoices.
* Taking of minutes and preparation of meeting notes
* General secretarial duties including some typing
* Confident and pleasant personality
* Excellent communication skills both over the telephone and in person.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues at all levels
* Exceptional organisational and co-ordination skills.
* Ability to observe strict level of confidentiality.
* Good computer skills including use of Microsoft Office
* Ability to cope under pressure
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.