Our client, a successful group of companies operating in niche on-brand design, asset procurement, project management and implementation, are seeking an Office Administrator to join their team. Reporting to the Management Team, the successful candidate will provide general administrative support to the business, which will include the following duties:
- Assisting internal teams where necessary with estimates, proof reading, project administration and tasks etc.
- Filing, photocopying and data entry.
- Reception duties inc. being the first person to answer the telephone.
- Ordering consumables and supplies for around the business.
- Processing Warranty and Service Calls.
- Assisting the Accounts Manager with some accounting tasks i.e. Data entry.
- Various general administrative duties as required.
Required Key Skills
- Good verbal and written English.
- Good level of computer literacy, particularly within Microsoft Office packages.
- Organised and able to use own initiative.
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience in administration support is essential, however full training will be given.
- You will be based in the Buckingham area and the normal working hours are 8.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
- Administrative Support
- Microsoft Office
- Office Administrator
- General Administrative Duties