Office Manager| London | FTC
Capita, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through bespoke, quality solutions, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
The role of Office Manager is to support the senior management team and Capita finance controller, provide key front-office interaction with customers and suppliers and administer back-office functions and facilities.
- Monitor the main communication channels of the business
- Communicate and deal with Capita queries
- Carry out regular book-keeping activities (invoicing, support & maintenance)
- Provide administrative support to the senior management team
- Ensure the customer and supplier queries are routed and assigned to the most appropriate person
- Facilitate the smooth running of the office from an administrative and SH&E perspective
- Ensure customer Invoices are raised and recorded in a timely manner
- Ensure Support & Maintenance quotes and queries are sent/managed/recorded in a timely manner
- Provide interface to all internal Capita departments (i.e. HR, Internal Resourcing, Procurement, Maintenance and Facility)
- Manage the end to end starter and leaver process including induction, equipment provision and set-up
- Maintain records of Capita compliance requirements including Mandatory Training, Policy and Appraisal status
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook
- Office management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident & professional manner
- Able to multi task
- Calm under pressure
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you a discretionary annual bonus, pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share plan schemes, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.