We are seeking an Office Administrator to work for our client based in Carryduff. This is a great company to work for that continues to grow. This is a great opportunity to join a great team.
Office Administrator Duties:
- To assist with the efficient and effective running of the service department
- Assist with Reception Duties
- Prepare, Issue and receipt Service paperwork and ensure that paperwork is presented in a timely fashion.
- Liaise with NIEA to raise new or renew existing DA consignment notes
- Raise monthly purchase order.
- Schedule transportation for disposal to third parties.
- Obtain order numbers from Customers and update accounts with same.
Office Administrator Skills:
- Ideally you will have at least 1 years experience working within a busy administration office with more than reception duties
- Have experience in dealing with customers and good IT skills
- Experience with large volumes of paperwork and other admin skills
- Experience within logistics/warehouse would be an advantage
- Able to work well under pressure
Salary will be £18k per annum and will also come with other good benefits
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package. Hours of work Monday - Friday 9.00 am - 5.00 pm. The company is registered with Employers for Childcare.
To apply please submit your CV via the apply button