Our client is an established local agent, offering a bespoke service for discerning clients.
Their services include: Property Management, Property Acquisition, Property Development and Renovation in Cambridge and surrounding areas.
Due to rapid growth, they now have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Office Administrator to join the team - on a Full-Time or Part-Time basis.
The Office Administrator Role:
As the Office Administrator, you will be responsible for liaising with new customers, suppliers and contractors. You will handle all incoming enquiries, either by telephone or via email.
The Office Administrator will carry out all admin duties such as payment of invoices, manage & distribute post, and scanning/filing.
In addition, the Office Administrator will have the opportunity to conduct property viewings, and organise property inspections.
Key Responsibilities of the Office Administrator:
- Respond to email enquiries
- Liaise with New Customers, Existing Clients and Contractors
- Post/Pay Contractor Bills
- Receipt in Payments
- Organise Key Allocations and Client Visits
- Reconcile unpaid Utility/Council tax Bills
- Carry out Property Viewings
- Computer Scanning/Filing
- Check ins/Check outs
- Prepare/Issue Client Agreements
- Organise issue of required documentation
- Post - Organise/distribute/respond to post
- Maintain data base in accordance with GDPR
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in a similar admin role
- Highly organised, with good attention to detail
- Strong written & verbal communication
- Excellent IT Skills - In particular MS Word & MS Excel
- Proactive approach, with ability to solve problems
In return, the Office Administrator can expect;
- Competitive salary (£10 - £12 Per Hour DOE)
- Pension Plan
- Fantastic career progression
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!
To apply for this Office Administrator position, simply submit your CV via the button shown.
Keywords: Office Administrator, Admin, Lettings, Residential, Property Management, Tenants, Landlords, Rental, Property, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.
- Office Administrator
- Property Management