For over six decades Purcell has been involved in the care and development of some of the best loved buildings and places in the UK and abroad. Our architects, designers and heritage leaders explore the opportunity, learn throughout the project and respond above expectations.
We are currently looking for an Office Administrator to join and support our Norwich team in the day to day administration and reception duties of the office. Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Providing administration support to the Office Manager and Bid Administration teams to ensure the smooth running of the office and business activities
- Meeting and greeting studio guests
- Diary management
- Ad-hoc assistance to our Finance and IT departments
- Booking of travel and accomodation
- Coordination and assisting in the setup and organisation of meeting rooms
- Assisting the Finance Team in the invoicing and monitoring of fees relating to project work
- Organising and preparation of monthly internal communications meetings for the studio
- Compiling news items for the internal newsletter and intranet
- Liaising with teams and colleagues across the organisation to ensure the smooth running and efficient support to the office
- Contribution to the achievement of the studio and Company objectives and ambitions
This is an exciting role for somebody who wants to take the next steps in their career and has a keen interest in architecture.
Part of our interview and selection process includes a practical test to measure a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite with a particular concentration on Excel.
*Please note that if you have not had a response to your application within 3 weeks of applying, unfortunately your application has not been successful
- Administrative Support
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office
- Office Administrator
- Receptionist Duties