OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR - HAMPTON HILL - UP TO £18K BASIC DOE
Monday - Friday 8.45am -5.30pm
Fantastic opportunity to join a professional fun Independent Estate Agent in Hampton Hill as an Administrator at their Hampton Hill office. You will be supporting the Property Mangement team with administration and some Property visits so must be a driver with own car.
The Ideal Candidate with have experience in a similar role in an Estate Agency environment.
- Office and individual IT management, phone and printer issues
- Order and maintain bin bags and other office supplies
- Maintain office appearance and sort any maintenance issues
- Updating the HAL where necessary and sending this across weekly.
- Ensuring petty cash is always accurate and correct.
- Negotiating and agreeing renewals
- Drafting tenancy agreements, documents to support renewals
- Issuing out Non managed Gas Safety letters and updating dates
- Instructing weekly managed gas safeties to book and ensuring these are booked in prior to the current one expiring.
- Checking the branch upload and assigning files.
- Sending out property visit request letters
- Uploading photos from property visits onto reports to be sent to Landlords.
- Maintaining the Concierge mailbox and distributing any emails out to relevant individuals.
- General administration tasks for the team e.g. Drafting and issuing letters etc.
- Notifying branches weekly on move ins for the following week.
- Sending out renewal letters advising Landlord and Tenants tenancy expiring soon.
- Renewal spreadsheet to be updated daily with any updates
You will also need:
- To be able to drive and have your own car
- Experience in Excel, Word & Outlook
- Proficient in Powerpoint and photoshop an advantage
- Previous property admin experience
* Chalfont Careers is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Office Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job