Job Title: Office Administrator
Salary: £18k - £20k
Location: Outskirts of Brighton
My client is looking for a bright and organised Administrator to join their team based in the outskirts of Brighton. You will be responsible for everyday administrative duties and to offer support to the European Manager and Supervisor.
* Manages reception area and look after visitors
* Answer phone calls and transfers them as necessary
* Answers email and telephone price queries
* Deals with Supplier requests
* Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents
* Scanning and filing of signed documents
* Open post and manage it (invoices, remittances etc)
* Manage incoming supplier invoices
* Manage the sales order invoices once processed Petty cash allocation and report + filing
* Manage office supplies
* Proven experience within administration
* Additional Sales or Accounting background is strongly preferred
* Good computer skills, competency with Microsoft Office Applications
* Excellent written communication skills and time management skills; excellent attention to detail and the ability to work in a small team
The Ideal candidate will be a proven team player with the ability to work to tight deadlines. If you believe you would be suitable for this position then apply today or call Rubi Taylor on for more details.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
- Customer service