An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Office Administrator to join our thriving property company, are you ready to apply?
The successful candidate will be someone who is hardworking, enthusiastic and reliable. You must be presentable, a good communicator, willing to learn and able to use your own initiative.
The role will involve general front of house office administration paying particular attention to detail and displaying professionalism at all times. You will meet and greet all visitors to the office and support all staff with front of house duties ensuring an exceptional standard of customer service.
Role and Responsibilities
- General office administration tasks as directed by management
- Greeting guests on arrival, advising the host and ensuring needs are met in terms of catering and car parking etc
- Opening and distributing post
- Data entry – both company CRM and Excel/Word
- Ordering the stationery and general office supplies
- Photocopying, scanning and filing
- Running errands within and outside of the office
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to confidently deal with clients both face to face and on the telephone
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work effectively
- IT literate; comfortable maintaining spread sheets and experienced in the use of Microsoft Office; including Excel, Word and Outlook
£14,000 to £16,000