Our client is a leading supplier of quality DIY and OEM related products to retailers and manufacturers, with a supply chain extending through local authorities, architects and builders. They are currently seeking to recruit an Office Administrator, reporting to the Finance Director and based at their Regency Mill site in Macclesfield. You will ultimately be working with the Finance Director assisting with day to day administration tasks, however, you will also assist in other areas of the company as well.
- Assist with diary management for Directors.
- Answering and appropriate screening of telephone calls, incoming emails, faxes and post and dealing with face to face enquiries.
- Arrangement and co-ordination of travel requirements, events and meetings on behalf of the company directors where necessary.
- Providing administrative support and reports as necessary.
- Assistance with private banking and payments, including the production of reports regarding private investments.
- Other duties as required by management which may include being redeployed to other areas of the business.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience as an office administrator is essential.
- Experience of working in a finance administration role would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- The ability to work well on your own and as part of a team.
- Capable of a high standard of work and excellent attention to detail.
- Very high standard of communication skills.
- Sound business sense and a professional manner.
- Patience and pride in your work.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft office, and use of a company intranet system.
The working hours for this role will be Monday to Friday 9.00am until 3.00pm, with the occasional requirement for some flexibility to work; or be available; outside of these hours depending on business needs.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, 28 days’ holiday per year (pro rata) including bank holidays and Christmas shut down, and a company pension.
If your application is successful, the interview process will be a face to face interview at the Head Office in Macclesfield. Work references will be required.
If you have the skills, drive and motivation required, please apply today!
Keywords: Office Administrator, Administrator, Office Assistant, Office Support, Finance Administrator.
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to adambutlerltd.co.uk for further consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job