A leading Independent Estate Agent requires an Office Administrator / Sales Coordinator to join their team to assist with the smooth running of the branch. Covering sales and administration, the purpose of this role is to assist and support the sales department and contribute to the overall success of the branch.
- Writing property descriptions
- Uploading properties to online portals and submitting weekly advertising
- Ensuring window displays are maintained and up to date
- Sending letters to vendors and purchasers
- Ensuring sales files are complete with necessary documentation
- General office administration
- Register Applicants
- Arranging and attending viewings
- Booking valuations
To be considered for this role, previous experience working within an administrative role is essential, and experience working within the Estate Agent industry would be advantageous. My client requires a personable, customer focussed individual with good attention to deal and time management skills. Candidates must be computer literate however full training will be provided on internal systems. Please note, you’ll be required to have a driving licence for this position.
Working Hours - Monday - Friday 9am-6pm.
Salary - c£18,000 per annum, OTE £25,000.
*MorganStar Recruitment are acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
- Management Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job