Based in Speldhurst, Tunbridge Wells, my client is a recognised and established ecological consultancy, undertaking a range of surveys from Phase 1 Habitat surveys to detailed botanical surveys, holding Natural England licenses and working with clients that include major developers. Due to continued growth, they are now seeking an Office Administrator / Manager to join their dedicated team. This role can be adjusted from full time to incorporate shorter days or school hours.
This is a new role and you will be able to identify and establish new administrative processes to improve the office procedures and be able to coordinate survey jobs and liaise effectively with customers.
Duties will include:
- Setting up and processing jobs on the internal system and job folders
- Processing required paperwork
- Answering incoming calls and handling client enquiries effectively
- Keeping clients up to date at all times
- Responding to client emails effectively
- Managing surveyor schedules and diaries
- Producing spreadsheets on Excel
- Keeping sickness and holiday records
- Identify new process requirements and implement accordingly to improve efficiency
- Ordering office supplies
- Overall management of the smooth running of administrative procedures
This is an excellent opportunity to join a local organisation and make this role your own whilst working within a friendly and dedicated team that strive to provide the highest levels of customer service.
- Salary of £23-£25K (Pro Rata if shorter hours)
- Scope to reduce hours to coincide with school times
- Free parking
Can all applicants please apply attaching an up to date CV.
- Office Administrator
- Office Procedures
- Administrative Processes